Morad Parts Company © 2004
“FREE” 30 DAY PARTS LIMITED PARTS WARRANTY:
Thirty day Limited Warranty to the original purchaser on the invoice. If the part fails under normal use during the warranty period, we will repair the part, furnish a replacement part, or refund only if we cannot repair or replace, subject to the conditions and exceptions listed below. By purchasing any such part, purchaser agrees that these remedies shall be exclusive.
“SILVER” 6 MONTH EXTENDED PARTS LIMITED WARRANTY
Same as the 30 day, except it is for 6 months. No labor.
“GOLD” 1 YEAR EXTENDED PARTS LIMITED WARRANTY
Same as 30 day, except it is for 1 year. No labor
“PLATINUM” 2 YEAR EXTENDED PARTS and LABOR LIMITED WARRANTY
Same as the 30 day, except it is for 2 years and in case of defect, we will pay labor in the amount listed in this paragraph. We will pay for the labor at the rate of $50 per hour based on the amount of hours stated in the Mitchell Flat Rate Manual. The labor warranty is limited to a total amount payable on labor of $400 on engines, $250 on FWD and AWD transmissions, $150 on RWD transmissions, and $100 on axle assemblies. All other components not listed in this paragraph carry a labor warranty not to exceed 50% of the actual purchase price paid, less any freight or shipping charges.
**There are no refunds on any extended warranties. All warranties are non transferable.
EACH LIMITED WARRANTY IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
Unless otherwise noted on the invoice, the warranty expires 30 days after date of purchase. Requests for warranty coverage must be made within this time. Claims after this period will not be covered. Parts sold AS IS are final, no warranty or returns.
· Invoice must accompany all claims under warranty.
· Merchandise must be returned to the seller at purchaser’s expense.
· Seller must be notified of any defective transmission, axle, and engine assemblies prior to any returns or repairs before warranty coverage will be honored.
· New Fluids and filters must be used in the installation of engines and transmissions. Engine oil must be the proper viscosity for the season of year and transmission fluid must be of the type recommended by the manufacturer of the vehicle.
· Transmission cooler lines must be flushed to OEM specifications prior to transmission installation to be covered under warranty.
· Claims relating to overheating and/or improper lubrication of the engine or components are not covered under warranty.
· Fuel filters must be replaced before installing any fuel pump assembly to be covered under warranty.
· Warranties on all parts, including engines and transmissions, will be void if altered from the state in which we provided the part. This includes, but not limited to, the removal of: lower intakes, oil filter brackets, timing covers, and side covers before installation.
· Engine assemblies are understood to consist of Short block and cylinder head(s). Any other parts left on an engine at time of sale are included for convenience and to be used at purchasers’ option only. These parts are not covered under warranty.
· Core charges, when applicable, are due within 30 days and must accompany the original receipt.
· Tires and glass are sold as is, no warranty. Purchaser accepts all risks relating to used tires.
· The purchaser hereby understands that due to the nature of used auto parts, any liability of Morad Parts Company from all causes shall be limited to the price paid for the goods sold. If a part sold is defective, liability shall be limited to the replacement of the part or a remedy not to exceed the paid price for the part.
· Morad Parts Company is not responsible for securing products to your vehicle or for its safe transportation. All liabilities are that of the purchaser.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
· Labor is not covered unless a Platinum extended warranty plan is additionally purchased.
· All shipping costs are non refundable and the responsibility of the purchaser.
· The purchaser’s loss of time, loss of vehicle, towing or installation expense, or consequential damages.
· Fluids, gaskets, seals, filters, or other materials used in the installation of the purchaser’s part.
· Claims that result from overheating, accident, abuse, neglect, alteration, improper maintenance or improper installation.
· Broken teeth on standard transmission gears or axle ring and pinion gears.
· Parts installed in vehicles used for commercial, racing, or off road purposes or any part used under conditions that would cause greater than normal wear.
· Parts used for other than the original application.
· Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which vary, from state to state.
· All deposits are non refundable. All deposits will be applied toward the purchase price.
· The purchaser is responsible for any additional freight charges above the original quote. Adding or receiving services such as, but not limited to, inside delivery, residential delivery, 2nd delivery, address changes, and not having a lift truck or dock will result in additional charges. Any additional charges will be solely the purchaser’s responsibility and will be billed accordingly.
· Items to be picked up from a trucking terminal we provide, will need to be picked up within 3 days or storage fees may be applied by the freight company. These charges will be the responsibility of the purchaser. If the storage is not paid for or the part is never picked up, the part will be surrendered and no refund will be given.
· Do not sign for any freight without first inspecting the part. Once the part is signed for, all recourse for damages with the freight company will be the responsibility of the purchaser. Call immediately if there is a problem.
· Returns are not accepted on any parts unless they are received in a condition not as described or promised. We reserve the right to accept returns under certain circumstances. A 20% restocking fee will be charged on any return, shipping is non refundable. All store credits expire after 90 days.